Many Bighorn Sightings

azbound

While on our way down to Arizona last week we saw a BH at the Orange Grove RV Park in Bakersfield, Ca. an other in a rest stop east of Quartzsite on I 10 and last night while on a walk I noticed there are 2 BH and 1 LM on the same street here in Gold Canyon Golf and RV Resort. I haven't had an opportunity to meet the people here yet but will make the effort sometime in the next few days.
The couple in Bakersfield were from Oregon, the folks at the rest stop were from S. Carolina. By the way the folks from S. Carolina were an exact match to our rig including the TV, Make, Model and color. So We got an opportunity to see what our rig looks like traveling down the interstate.

Shadowchek

The couple in Bakersfield were from Oregon, the folks at the rest stop were from S. Carolina. By the way the folks from S. Carolina were an exact match to our rig including the TV, Make, Model and color. So We got an opportunity to see what our rig looks like traveling down the interstate.

I had the same thing happen when I met Mariposa. They had the same year color and model as us it was kind of strange to get used to. It was really neat to see what they had done with it also.

Greg<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Mariposa

shadowchek

Grey
How have been doing? Where are you headed?
We left Waterford and headed to Texas. It was nice to get out of the cold damp fog. I have forgot what the central valley can be like.
Mariposa
Bob

Shadowchek

I am doing good. I just spent a week at the coast backed up to the beach at Seacliff state park. Watching the waves roll in. It was good to get out of the valley for a little bit and get the Bighorn back out. It can get pretty depressing in the fog this time of year. We are getting some rain now but spring will be here soon. Have an good safe trip and enjoy Texas.

Greg