Electrical problem

glow4004

Hi everyone,
last night i had a wierd thing happen. My refriderator, washer/dryer, and fireplace outlet all went dead. no fuses or breakers are showing a trip or burned out status. Of course my fireplace is in the back of my Landmark, the fridge is center, and my washer/dryer is in front section. a few other outlets are affected.
Anyone have any ideas?

oh ya heat pump went out too.
Thank you...if you want and are able, please call me with your advice
Ken Provost
518-561-1575

sounds like you lost one leg of power. Are you using a cheater plug? they can go bad. Even though your trailer has no 220 volt usage, it is still wired with 2 hots. I would bet every other breaker has no power.

Jimmyt5

The rig next store to me had the same problem. Not his problem but the parks,one leg gone...

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I had that happen to me one time. I had low voltage in one leg of the power. I turned off the breaker and then back on and it worked alright from then on. The breaker I reset was on the pedestal, even though it was not tripped.

lrmike

I had that issue when we were set up in a temporary spot in Ft Lauderdale. I checked the rig and realized that the issue was with all the breakers on one leg of the service. Had to do a little 'creative work' to get the A/C to run!

The problem was with the CG, not the trailer. I bet yours is too.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
If you have a surge protector that monitors the electricity and gives you a readout you can easily see if it is the campground or you. That is what tips me off that it was the campgrounds problem.

glow4004

Received a call from the plant boss almost immediately. He said it was definitely the campground. Said it was one leg the box.

HE WAS RIGHT ON.................THANK YOU