Sheet metal damage

Opened the slide out on top of a low utility trailer in storage, learned the lesson about always checking for clearance first. The damage is limited to a sheet metal section just behind the white plastic fender. It appears all that is needed is to drill out some rivets and replace the small metal section, painted and includes a small decal portion, that I can hopefully get from the manufacturer. Anyone have any experience with this replacement? Unit is 08 Sundance FW, 3300BHS. Thanks for any advice that may be offered.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I can relate. I have had some experience in this matter. :eek: I don't know how your Sundance is put together but I am guessing it is similar to my Bighorn. My skirting is held in place by crews under a rubber/aluminum trim strip as well as two plastic corner caps. The skirting comes in ten foot sections and you have to cut it to fit. The decal is also available from the factory. If I recall correctly the skirting and decal cost me about sixty bucks. I was traveling through Indiana and stopped at the factory to pick the stuff up. It was an easy fix.
Peace
Dave