How about a rear sofa?

2010augusta

There are a few owner on here that swap chairs and the sofa as they set up. If the back of the unit was extended even a few inches a full size sofa would fit and the slides would still come in. Many other brands do this already, and after using my Augusta for about a month, I am already looking for a sofa to replace the hide-a-air-bed love seat that is just too small for the wife and I to get cozy on the cold nights.

Delaine and Lindy

We have a 92" Couch in the rear of our 5er and will probably remove it when we return to Tennessee in Mar. We really had rather have the extra space. I don't think we have set on the Couch together since we got the 5er in July. We have a Lazy Boy Love set re-cline away and its used daily and nightly. At the home base we have a Lazy Boy recliner and a Glider rocker that we will put in were the Couch is. We have always removed the RV funiture in all the RV's we have owned, just really terribly and heavy and uncomfortable and we give it to Goodwill. GBY....

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
We have a 92" Couch in the rear of our 5er and will probably remove it when we return to Tennessee in Mar. We really had rather have the extra space. I don't think we have set on the Couch together since we got the 5er in July. We have a Lazy Boy Love set re-cline away and its used daily and nightly. At the home base we have a Lazy Boy recliner and a Glider rocker that we will put in were the Couch is. We have always removed the RV funiture in all the RV's we have owned, just really terribly and heavy and uncomfortable and we give it to Goodwill. GBY....

When it's completed...and I'm getting closer, honest...there won't be a recliner, couch, kitchen table or chair in my RV.

What am I replacing the whole shebang with? It's a secret..but, I'm taking lots and lots of pictures.