Water Leaks....

Ratowns

Has anyone else had this problem?? We sold our house last July and purchased at 2009 LandMark Pine Hurst. We are now full timers in East Tennessee. We have water leaks. Not just one but many. We replaced the icemaker water line due to a hole. One down... We had water coming out in the floor by the entrance door. We got it fixed. Two down....
Now I'm getting water by the kitchen sink from under the slideout. I've pulled out all drawers, pulled all pots and pans out from under the sink and everything is dry as a bone. Sometimes water just appears in the floor near the sink and sometimes it doesn't. I also have a leak in the front storage locker. The dealer installed a water softener and sometimes it leaks and sometimes it doesn't. I'm beginning to believe in ghosts or else we got a lemon.
Thanks in advance for your help.

jpmorgan37

You didn't say if the water that was appearing under the slide by the sink was when you were towing or when you are parked. It makes a difference in what to look for. Since you unit is still under warranty, my recommendation is to get it to a dealer and get these items repaired. If you need assistance from the factory, contact Heartland Customer Service. Water leaks can be frustrating, but they can also be repaired. I don't believe that you have ghosts or a lemon.

John

Ratowns

My bad... The leak appears when we are parked. The dealer doesn't want to do any repairs. He left it up to us to "FIND" someone who was qualified to work on it. I think they call that Customer Service after the sale.
Anyway that's another story. I appreciate your help.
Thanks,

jpmorgan37

Ratowns,

I would definitely contact Heartland Customer Service and explain your concerns and the way you have been "handled" by your dealer and ask for assistance in finding another repair service. They should be able to guide you to someone that will be able to resolve your concerns. Good luck,

John

Sometimes I get water under my sink. I thought the sink was leaking, but it turned out to be the Hot water connection. Everytime I pulled the sink faucet out, it was hitting the hot water connection. Not sure if that helps??