Am I done yet?

ChopperBill

Am I done prospecting? An old biker phrase that asks if he's in the club now!

133527960.jpg

K

Ken Washington

ChopperBill,
Did you order or buy and what are you getting?
Ken

ChopperBill

Deposit made on a 3055RL. Months of research is finally over! Really don't "need" it for about a year. Wife said if the colors change or some other thing like that she would have a fit. We were looking at another brand that was discontinuing our favored floor plan in a couple of months and didn't want something like that happen at Heartland. It also will give us time to personalize it.

Cooper

I have a question ChopperBill did you look at the Golden Gate.
I have a Golden Gate but I have to go to the BH forum to talk. I guess the Golden Gate does not have any issues or nobody want's to talk.
PS congratutation own your purchase you are officialy in the club

ChopperBill

Cooper, the Golden Gate is almost 38 feet long. The BH 3055RL is 33/7 long. We are going to pull our ATV's and I started out not to go over 32 feet. Not much in floor plans we wanted in that size. It boiled down to a Hitchhiker 29.5 LKTG a Lakota 31SKT and our Bighorn. Possibly the Discover America would have been in there but for quite a bit more money. The Lakota finally lost out because of a few features. The BOSS loved the corner fidge in the HH and the BH. If the Hitchhicker didn't have the shinny gold hardware and fixtures it might have been a close call. If you look at the standards on the Bighorn you have to go to a higher price coach to find them. It is just an all around great deal.

Cooper

Ok now I understand. I did not think about pulling behind my trailer because I sold both my Harleys. So now my Golden Gate is my toy till find another project.