Hensley Arrow

rckc228

Great anti sway hitch . Use one year 2000-2001 then was parked on season site. Now have a fifth wheel selling for 1,200 they are selling for between 2,600-2,800. Have all hardware instructions and manuals for installation. A lifetime warranty is available through the company. e-mail rckc228@comcast.net ****Sold*****

Last edited:

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Great anti sway hitch . Use one year 2000-2001 then was parked on season site. Now have a fifth wheel selling for 1,200 they are selling for between 2,600-2,800. Have all hardware instructions and manuals for installation. A lifetime warranty is available through the company. e-mail rckc228@comcast.net

Believe me, if you tow a TT without these..you don't know what you are missing. Like ZERO sway. You'll forget you have a trailer on the back.

cking

I just bought a new one! Where were you about a week ago?? Seriously though, the Arrow makes an amazing difference. For a case in point see my experiences on the thread (started by Nell) about towing a 31QBS with a 116" wheelbase Yukon. The Hensley solved my problems.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I just bought a new one! Where were you about a week ago?? Seriously though, the Arrow makes an amazing difference. For a case in point see my experiences on the thread (started by Nell) about towing a 31QBS with a 116" wheelbase Yukon. The Hensley solved my problems.

On another forum, there was a free splendide washer...used about 3 times. There was also a pretty fifth wheel hitch fopr give away too.

It figures both times the free stuff showed up 1 day after I spent the $$$ to buy a new one..