Movin on up!

Drew

Well, Monday the 16th we pick up our BH 3600RL. We have been in a 30 footer and are looking foward to the extra room. I was glad to find this place for all the great info and people. I am sure we made the right decision. Pictures to follow, Drew.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on you new Big Horn. I know you can hardly wait. Hopefully you can make the national rally in Elkhart in June. Don't forget to checkout the Heartland Owners Club. You can join it right here on the forum.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Drew, welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. That's definitely a move up. There is a Heartland group rally in Sprin at Rayford Crossing the first weekend of April, try to make it over if not to camp, just stop by and meet some fellow Heartlanders.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Gr8 model selection

Welcome aboard, Drew. The BH 3600 is a great floor plan, and I know you and the family will enjoy it. Happy camping.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Welcome Drew. The BH3600 is a great trailer. April 3-5 there is a rally at Rayford Crossing RV in Spring TX. In the fall we have the Fall Rally there also.

Then there is the 2009 Rally International Rally – Goshen, Indiana - June 11-14, 2009

Great place to meet other Heartland owners. Try to make one or as many as you can.
BC

tkdmike

Congrats Drew. My wife and I are full-timing in a 3600 RL and love it. Hope yours works out as well.

jpmorgan37

Hey Drew and welcome to the Heartland family. You are now a member of one of the finest group of RV'ers you will ever hope to meet. Definitely try to make the North American Rally in Goshen, IN this June. You will be so glad you did. Take care and happy travels.

John