Novi Michigan RV Show 2-11 thru 2-15

JChatt

Hi All,
We attended the spring RV show in Novi yesterday. I was surprised how many dealers were represented, and from different parts of the state. Of course with this many dealers, there was a lot of manufacturers there too, and it was fun to compare the different layouts, etc. The campground representation was very good, and we have a few more places to try. Now, we are more anxious than ever for spring.
Heartland fifth wheel representation was good; the Cyclone Toy hauler is huge! With respect to TT’s there were two North Country’s, and an Edge. Sundance was there too, but I think it was the fifth wheel version. There were no North Trails, so that was disappointing from my perspective being an owner of one.
Finally, this was the first year that we took home more brochures on campgrounds, than on RV’s. The margin was five to one.
Happy Camping!

Rmcgrath53

We are going friday. Down loaded a 2 for one coupon to get in on friday.
Ron PS can get it at the MRVAC website

Last edited:

laffman

We're going Sunday. Nice way to blow a day with the kids. I'm hoping someone has a Sundance 3300RLB at the show. The kids haven't seen the one we bought at the October show and I want to show them the loft.

Rmcgrath53

Went yesterday Had some great deals on Mobile Suites, Big Horns and Everest . They had one locked up because it was already bought up. Oh ,If I had waited to buy now!.
Ron