Waiting on the new BH

arcweldr76

This will be the end of the 2d week since I ordered my new BH 3600re from Heartland, the dealer there in Elkhart In. said it would take 3 weeks before it would be off the production line. What I'm curious about is if there is any way to check the status of the order from Heartland. Also was my dealer right about the 3-4 week estimation. Any feed back will be greatly appreciated !!

2010augusta

the "off-line" date is a close estimate, but Heartland can change it. I was told mine would be off-line of Nov 11 2008, I made it very clear to the dealer that I needed to pick it up ASAP, because I had arrange for that week of work. I live in CO, but saved around $25K by buying from RV Capital Wholesalers in Elkhart. I had arranged to do MY PDI on the afternoon of the 12th. I left CO on the 9th drove 2 days to Elkhart, As I am crossing the IL/IN state line the dealer calls and said my unit is delayed in paint and will be a couple days.:mad: After spending 3 more days in the are I finally took delivery of the unit at 6:30 nov 14th. I only had about 30 minutes to do a PDI as I had to head back to CO that night to avoid a large storm coming in the north. I believe the full body paint units heartland preped to go to the louisville show took longer than proformance paint expected, so mine was push back several days, but I was one of the first people to see the full paint Landmarks.

jbeletti

arcwelder,

Call the plant today and ask for Coley Brady, Brand Manager for Bighorn. Give him your name, dealer name and model/floor plan and he can check for you. The number is 574-262-5992.

Jim

arcweldr76

Thank you so much Jim for the quick response ! I'm a union pipefitter/welder and the quicker I get my new home, the quicker I go back to work . Sure am glad I joined this group!