I want a 3210?

Gzopete

Happy Member
Well let me start by saying my wife and I have been shopping for a fifth wheel trailer for 5+ years now. It seem we just couldn't find the right one till now. We went thru a lot of changes in the last five years we now have three children and two dogs. I own a 2004 Chevy short bed 2500HD Diesel. We went from wanting a standard fifth wheel to a toy box (box with lawn furniture) then we saw the Weekend Warrior full throttle. Wasn't going to spend 80k anyway glad I dodged that bullet.

I am aware that prices are not discussed. I would assume that we can talk estimates. I think I have found a dealer that is willing to sell me a full loaded 3210 for high mid 40's does that seem right?

Questions that i have are what is this 3210le that i see discussed?
Are the Solid Hardwood cabinetry and solid surface counter tops worth the money? Has anyone got the double beds in the garage?

We already have a 18k super glide hitch. Long story short we almost bought a bunkhouse fifth wheel a few years ago. sighed on the dotted line but they wouldn't work out the out of state delivery we needed.
So will this hitch be enough? Also does anyone know what capture plate we will need?

Also I have see discussed timbren Vs. Airbag? I seems to me that the airbags cost a little more but with more control. It that control worth the money?

This is going to be our first coach and fingers crossed our last for a long time. I don't have any plans on getting a new truck any time soon. My mind is open to all comments.

Detmer

I have a 3210 that I purchased over the past summer. It is a 2009.
First I will say that I love the trailer.
Does that price include TTL?
What options do you mean by fully loaded? Does the price include the cherrywood cabinets and the solid surface countertops?
Airbags-definately, I have them on my Dodge and the work great.

Gzopete

Happy Member
I have a 3210 that I purchased over the past summer. It is a 2009.
First I will say that I love the trailer.
Does that price include TTL?
What options do you mean by fully loaded? Does the price include the cherrywood cabinets and the solid surface countertops?
Airbags-definately, I have them on my Dodge and the work great.

No just the trailer this is a out of state dealer. I will have to pay all other costs when I get it home.

The only things we are NOT getting 2nd AC and upgrade Rear Conv. Sofa in Garage (seems to make the bed kind of weird to sleep on). I would rather buy some nice folding chairs. We would like to get the Washer/Dryer down the line just not sure what brand and were do get it.