edge m21 pricing

marsha

i'm considering buying the new edge m21 at the houston rv show. pricing is ****** plus **** for full body paint.. is this a good price?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Marsha, welcome to the forum. The forum rules do not allow for pricing discussion so I have attached a link to the msrp sheet for the edge, You will have to make your own decision as to weather or not you are receiving a good price on the m21. With the economy as it is you should look for a fairly decent discount.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=58014#post58014

marsha

thank you for your info..being new to the forum, wasn't sure of the rules. Sorry for that. Have you seen the m21 and if so what do you think of it's quality?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Marsha, I have only seen a few pictures of the Edge but they look very cool. As for quality, I'm sure it compares or beats anything else available in their price range. The biggest feature Heartland has is customer service. I'm not sure who the dealer is at the show but if it's Joe French from Camping World, you're in good hands.

salwolfe

Ray, prospective Edge buyer and new forum registrant here. I tried to link to your pdf file with Edge MSRP and get a blank page only. Can you give that another go, repost, or suggest why I'm unable to get the MSRP download?

Thanks,
Steve

linuxkidd

Ray, prospective Edge buyer and new forum registrant here. I tried to link to your pdf file with Edge MSRP and get a blank page only. Can you give that another go, repost, or suggest why I'm unable to get the MSRP download?

Thanks,
Steve

Hello Steve and welcome to the forums. Please attempt to download the MSRP PDF again now. I believe we've corrected the issue which was causing the errors before.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.
LK

salwolfe

Edge MSRP

LK,

I got the download fine this time. Thanks for your help. We're looking at a full body paint Edge - fine looking unit with size just right for us and our dog.

Steve

i'm considering buying the new edge m21 at the houston rv show. pricing is ****** plus **** for full body paint.. is this a good price?

Marsha--We are considering purchasing the same trailer as you. What did you find out about pricing?
Ron:D

kravchuck

I'm looking at the Edge M21 also. I would really like to talk with someone who owns one. Also like the Takena.......but think that Heartland has a reputation for taking care of their customers and put out an excellent product. The only way to check on pricing would be to call the various dealers.

Pat

Not too many dealers for Edge

We have been looking for a lightweight travel trailer for two years. I have a Toyota FJ and it can tow only 5,000 lbs. In June when returning to Arizona we stopped in Salt Lake City and saw an M21 with the special paint. We were quoted a very good price. Last week while in Tucson we looked at another M21 in standard paint and it was priced several thousand over the MSRP. We want to know what new owners think about the over all quality of the Edge M21.

kravchuck

Edge m21

We ordered the fullpaint M21 and get delivery on Tuesday. After we load it up we are taking it on a shake-down trip before we do Yellowstone (hope it's bear & cougar proof)!!!! I'll give you our opinion after the trip.

kampfirekid

When we visited the factory a few weeks ago, they said the actual cost for the full body paint AND the newly added clear mylar stone shield to protect the front cap from dings was costing alot more than the advertised cost on the MSRP sheets. If I were in the mood for a full body paint, you can bet I'd be looking at an earlier build to escape the increased cost. However, Heartland did find the clear stone shield was needed to protect the front cap from dings and the propane bottle cover was switched out from the fancy painted one, too, on the later builds. All this said, the new full body paint is supposed to come out somewhere around $3500 according to our Heartland fellow. OUCH! It sure looks nice, though. The entire trailer except the roof is painted. Sweet.

Chico52

Reply to Carol_in_AZ

Carol--My wife and I visited the same dealer in Tucson. The M21 on the lot has a very reasonable MSRP for the standard equipment...then below the list of standard items they have the options which include items which are listed in the factory brochure as standard. Like the Front Cap. I was told by the sales rep this was not standard, but a very expensive option. The short list of (so called) options increased the price of the trailer by 45% above their MSRP. Nope...no full body paint and nothing exotic listed...spare tire, toy lock, front body cap plus two more minor items I cannot remember. I was then provided a brochure where the front cap was listed as standard. I am now in the process of finding a dealer to purchase one, but not in Tucson.

mikeyy53

We have a M-21 and love it. It's at the factory right now for some repairs. We have the full boby paint, whisc is actually paint not a decal. It tows like a sweetheart. The factory rep was surprised when we arrived at the factory that there wsn;t any dirt or anything on the front of the trailer from the trip from Michigan. The factory has had the M21 since October and we should get it back this week. Can't go camping in Michgan during the winter anyway :). It sure beats the Trailmanor we had.