Chicago RV Show

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
The Chicago RV show is February 18-22. Anyone going to take in the sights? We are arriving Friday night, staying at Embassy Suites, and taking in the show Saturday. Hope to cross paths with any other Heartland members.

Dave Buck

We plan on attending on Thursday. Not a Heartlan owner but are researching our fulltime RV. We love the BH 3670 floorplan and would really like to see a Landmark Augusta. Haven't been about to find out if there will be a Landmark there or not. May have to take a trip to Elkheart this summer to see one.

Peteandsharon

Tom,

We are planning to be there Saturday, probably late morning. Kramers Kampers is our dealer and they come there every year. Maybe we'll run into you there.

Pete

Peteandsharon

Talk to Sue at Kramers Kampers. They will be there. I have serviced one rig with them and purchased two rigs from them. Twenty years of dealing with them and they have always done me right. We just bought our BH 3055RL from them last April and they gave me a very good trade for my Sunnybrook TT and a very good price on the BH. Solid family business with good people. Certainly I can't guarantee anything. The market has gotten a lot uglier than it was last April. However, I simply asked Sue to do the absolute best she could for me and I wasn't disappointed. She even gave me $300 for my old travel trailer hitch and sway bar assembly. Give it a shot. Pete

Peteandsharon

Interesting thing here. I submitted my response and got a message that said I had to wait 30 seconds between posts. Apparently it posted alright but tried to post a second time immediately. Anyway, not knowing that it had already posted, I waited 30 seconds and hit submit again. Hence the double posting. Sorry. My bad.

RVCamper

I just got back. The show was nice. A few Heartlands. One travel trailer, some toy haulers, and 5th wheels. Lots of campground exhibitors, not may vendors with accessories.

Still aw struck with the big $$$$ motor homes. Good amount of traffic tonight.