Refrigerator Choices

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
What, if any, are the choices in refrigerators in the 3055rl? This will be our full time rig and I want the largest refrigerator and freezer that I can get. I asked this question on the Landmark forum a long time ago, but we have changed our mind about the trailer and now love the 3055.

ChopperBill

10 CF for the 3055 is the biggest shown on my option list. 8 CF is standard. It shows with the ice maker. I understand you can get it without the ice maker now. The way things are changing the option list I have could be obsolete.

K

Ken Washington

For me, the ice maker is a joke! We never could get the dealer to fix it after three trips to the service dept. and it took up so much space. Even at it's best it would only make about 12 cubes of ice in 24 hours. We had it removed and are very happy that it's gone!

jpmorgan37

We ordered our 10 cu ft without the ice maker and are very happy that we did. If we need ice cubes, a couple of trays and they take up so much less space than the ice maker. When we are going to be parked for a long time, as we are now (6 months) we carry a five cu ft freezer. It works great.

John

Deb

Deb
Two weeks ago we ordered a 3055, and a 10 cu. ft. ref. without the ice maker. We wanted more freezer space. Several years ago we ordered an extra freezer shelf for our present RV ref. This shelf gives us a small space in the middle of the freezer for two ice cube trays, and a small plastic container that holds another two trays of ice. This has been more than enough ice - even on the hottest of days. The other thing that this extra shelf offers is a place to fit the ice cube trays so they freeze straight, and no more spills of water. We picked up the extra shelf from Camping World for about 20.00.

Deb