no 3580 at show

Bobby A

We have been interested in the B/H 3580 but no dealership has them in inventory. We did see the 3670, a nice unit but don't like the bathroom/bedroom. I think Heartland should consider making a 3670 but with the 3580 bathroom/bedroom. That floorplan might be a real hit.

netters1

Check out the new 2010 Landmark Grand Canyon. It has a front living area kind of like the Augusta and the bath and bedroom area more like the Pinehurst. Great RV! If we hadn't already ordered our 2010 Augusta we would have ordered on of those.

2010augusta

The problem is the extra counter space in the 3670 would not allow a center aisle like the 3580. I really like the bedroom of the 3580 too, but I like the all in one bathroom of the 3670. The kitchen of the 3670/Augusta sold me through.

computeraces

GEAUX LSU TIGERS!!!
We have been interested in the B/H 3580 but no dealership has them in inventory. We did see the 3670, a nice unit but don't like the bathroom/bedroom. I think Heartland should consider making a 3670 but with the 3580 bathroom/bedroom. That floor plan might be a real hit.

I was also disappointed that the 3580 was not at the Houston show. I'm assuming that's the show you are talking about. The Bighorn dealer there said they had one on the lot, but they were closed by the time we got there Saturday and they are closed Sunday too. The one they have on the lot is a 2009 and I think we've decided on the 2010 due to the roof upgrades and a few other items.