3210 cut for 2010?

Gzopete

Happy Member
My family and I have been looking for the best fifth wheel trailer for a long time (5+years)and it seems that the 3210 is the one for us. We plan on pulling the trigger on one real soon....

Question is another user stated someone at the Cleveland show told them that the 3210 was being discontinued for the 2010 year is this true?

It seems to be a popular model. If it is going to the wayside is something as good or better taking its place in the 35' range.

Detmer

You might be right about the 3210 being discontinued. I see that Jim Beletti has posted the MSRP listing for the 2010 Cyclones and I do not see the 3210 listed.

Detmer

Maybe, but if these are popular units and if they are not going to be available anymore maybe the dealers will not be willing to drop the prices as much.
It's called supply and demand.

bigredtruck

You might be right about the 3210 being discontinued. I see that Jim Beletti has posted the MSRP listing for the 2010 Cyclones and I do not see the 3210 listed.
I noticed the same thing and was going to ask Jim about that.

Mike Aplin

Thank you for your questions regarding the 3210 floor plan. It is true, the 3210, 3795, and the 4012 are all being discontinued for new layouts. The new 3010 double slide is going to replace the 3210. I was just at the Houston show, and we sold three of this new floor plan. It is a double slide with an all enclosed side isle bath, patio slider door option, and washer/dryer prep std. We don't have the floor plan listed on the website as of yet, but I will e-mail it to Jim to post on the forum. Take care.

Gzopete

Happy Member
Thank you for your questions regarding the 3210 floor plan. It is true, the 3210, 3795, and the 4012 are all being discontinued for new layouts. The new 3010 double slide is going to replace the 3210. I was just at the Houston show, and we sold three of this new floor plan. It is a double slide with an all enclosed side isle bath, patio slider door option, and washer/dryer prep std. We don't have the floor plan listed on the website as of yet, but I will e-mail it to Jim to post on the forum. Take care.

So does that mean if I order one from the factory I will get the new floor plan?

Mike Aplin

Yes, the 3010 is in full production currently. All Cyclone dealers will have, or should have the base price for the new 3010 and the available options. Thank you.

Gzopete

Happy Member
Yes, the 3010 is in full production currently. All Cyclone dealers will have, or should have the base price for the new 3010 and the available options. Thank you.

Is there anyway to get a floor plan? Are the prices going to be same?

Mike Aplin

Thank you for your continued interest in the all new 3010 Cyclone floor plan. Jim has posted the floor plan as well as the retail price sheet on this forum. If you have any problems finding these two items on this forum, please contact us here at Heartland, and we will be glad to get you the floor plan and the 2010 retail pricing. Thank you.