2010 Bighorn Literature

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Attached is the literature for the 2010 model year Bighorn.

Jim

Attachments

• 2010_BH_Literature.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 278

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hey Jim, we just got back from the Houston RV Show. I was slightly disappointed that it was smaller than in previous years and there seemed to be fewer vendors. Heartland did have a good showing and we got to see the new Eagle Trace (nice). There were quite a few persons looking at the Heartland Products and we told several of them about the forum. One of them were not quite sure about buying and we told them to checkout the forum and see what kind of support is out them for them. Then they would be convinced about the product. We met a factory guy (can't remember his name) and he told us to tell Jim B hello. So Hi Jim. See you in the valley.

jbeletti

Ray is a good guy. Hope he will make the spring Houston rally. I will be there with my rig for once! Stayed in a cabin at Rayford Crossing the last couple times.

Jim

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim (B) and Jim (G) I ran into Ray yesterday at the show and he is definitely coming to our spring rally. I made him a reservation for one of the cabins.

Joe French said to give Camping World two spaces to show a Landmark and a Bighorn.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I met Ray as well and ran into Kenny as he is one of our tailgating friends who we told about Heartland but they are buying before us, oh well!!

nemo45

We met Ray in 2005 when he first started with Heartland. We talked with him for over an hour at a show in Tulsa. We were very interested in the Big Horn then, but ended up purchasing an Open Road mainly because we couldn't make the deal we wanted with the dealer. We met him again at the show in Tulsa in 2008 and recognized us. Talked with him for at least that long again. He is a great guy, very helpful and very proud of the Big Horn and Heartland. Because of him we will replace our Open Road with a Big Horn in a year or two. That's why we are on this forum almost every day. We are fulltimers and will definitely be needing a new unit by then and are really impressed with how Heartland is an industry leader in innovations i.e. docking station, front cap design, laminated floor and new roof etc. If any of you see Ray, tell him he is doing a great job as a company rep.

tom p

tomp
Thanks for the 2010 bighorn info. Seem that all the difference from my 2009 is the electric reel? By the way I joined the other day with your help and Mark Comer. Hope to see you folks at Tall Timbers(Dayton KOA) good park. 2002 350 crew cab,long bed dully diesel,2009 3670rl. Our first trip will be 4-3-09 ay KOA Dayton. Thanks again for the help. PS still can get access to all on line yet.

jbeletti

Hi Tom,

Glad to see you got online. Mark's a great guy. That you are on the forum now means that you have full access. If there is something you think you are not getting access to, PM or Email me.

Two other differences on the 2010 model year Bighorn is the fully laminated roof process and the slam latch baggage doors.

See you at the Ohio rally and please consider coming to the Goshen rally in June - you won't regret it!

Jim

57chevyconvt

Power King Tires

The next time you see Ray Robinson, tell him that Power King tires are not made by Kelly Springfield, U.S., but rather made in China. Much to my regret, I received some not so good info on this subject and should have gone the upgrade to Goodyear route.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
What about the ac units on the 2010 bighorns. Has the factory just changed to carrier units on a permanent deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.