Richmond (VA) RV Show

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Went to the Richmond, VA RV show today. Only one Heartland dealer was there, McGeorges Rolling Hills RV in Ashland, VA, but they had a Big Country, Couple of Big Horns, and a couple of Sundances there. Also met Kerry (hope I got his name right) from the Heartland factory in Elkhart. Had a nice discussion with him while looking at the difference between the 2010 and 2009 Sundance 2900MK. I also got to see the cherry cabinets in the 2010 Big Horn 3670 for the first time. They make it look an awful lot like a Landmark Augusta (VERY similar floor plan) on the inside, much nicer than the oak cabinets (IMHO).

The great thing about this show was that it was primarily about trailers. There were much more of them than class A/B/C's, including one building with nothing but trailers; a lot of camping information also.

DntDctr

I believe you got his name right. We met him at the Hershey show last fall. He's one of the reasons we went with a Heartland Product. He was very helpful, not pushy and even seemed to be honest. In my opinion he's definetly an asset to Heartland
Paul