Warranty Work

shelly556

Hello,

We bought our 09 2900MK back in Nov. 08. We have been out a few of times and can't believe how nice it is to have all that space, I love it! It is so nice to be able to go to bed, and not have to clean off the couch and kitchen table off, just to make them into beds!! We have never owned a new camper, and we now have a small list of things that need warranty attention. We have a local dealer that will look at our camper, they charge $50 (to look) and then charge you any repair work they may do. We also have a repair person that makes house calls, he operates basically the same way. My question is, how hard is it to get your money back from Heartland, does the work have to be pre-approved before it's done? I'm just a little scared about getting the warranty process wrong, and like your health insurance, they come back and say "sorry but we can't reimburse you because you didn't follow the steps".

Thanks,

Michelle

fljlcw

if you dont have A local heartland dealer call the factory number in your book they will put you in contact with your area rep this may take 2 or 3 calls before you reach him but dont get discouraged as they are busy he should walk you through the warranty steps
fred