fort wilderness camp ground

rckc228

As clean as the rest of the Disney property's

Nicest campground I ever stayed in. But very pricey.

davelinde

Nicest campground I ever stayed in. But very pricey.

EXACTLY what I would have said. For sure worth going once for the experience. Remember that you are a Disney resort guest so the those perks apply to you. I booked golf at the guest rate and was picked up and delivered back to my RV at no extra charge.

Clark

We reserved three sites in the "doggie" area during May of 2008. It is a beautiful campground and is maintained very very well, as you would expect at Disneyworld. I have a 34 foot BH3055RL and longbed/crewcap truck so found the back-ins a little tight maneuvering with cars accross the street. You must catch the ferry over to Magic Kingdom and a bus to visit Epcot. Again, everything was first class. Enjoy.
Clark

medic9016

We go 2 or 3 times a year. We will be there in June also. The only thing I would tell you is don't waste the money on the premium site. The difference in the sites is the size of the concrete pad.

Flyfish4m

Fordtech, what week are you going down? we will be there the wk of 20-27, this will be our first time as well, looking forward to it heard alot of good things about FW, 3rd time to Disney, first with the 5'ver .

flamingknitter

If you guys are active or retired military - you can get your military discounted tickets at the Shades of Green hotel in the resort. They are also offering a "Disney Armed Forces Salute" that was a pretty good deal.

seahag

have stayed there in 06 07 08. each time for 18 days. one of the best campgrounds we have stayed at in the past 20 years of camping.

fordtech 2008

hey flyfish what kind of camper do you have,maybe we can get together that week sometime we have a friend going down with us he has a 5th wheel laredo