Difference between landmark & Bighorn

Trap

We saw a Bighorn at Red Dear RV Show, Just curious about the differences between landmark and bighorn.

jpmorgan37

Trap, I don't know where you are located, but I would recommend that you try to look at a Landmark so that you can make an honest comparison. You can get a lot of information from the Heartland website as to what is included in each model, but until you see them first hand, you aren't going to really appreciate the difference. We ordered ours with all of the features that we wanted, rather than buying off of the lot and are glad that we went that route. We had to wait almost three months to get it but it was definately worth the wait. If there are specific things that you want to know, I will be glad (at least try) to answer you.

John

BluegrassMan

Difference ?

Hi Guy's:

One thing for sure, coming down the road at you; ;you won't mistake a Landmark for a Big Sky or a Montana. No scenes in the graphics, just ribbons (on the 05's). I haven't personally seen a 06' Landmark on the highway,just at a show. I haven't seen a Bighorn on the interstates as of yet. I think I have seen 2 Landmarks on the other side of the interstate.:rolleyes:

Princess Kathleen

Differences

They are correct...when you walk in one you can tell the difference between the Landmark and Big Horn some are:
Grand Canyon B. H.3500RL
GVWR 16000 14000
Dry Wt. 12600 10450
hitch wt. 2300 2060
axles 2-7000 2 -6000
The list goes on...the Landmarks are made to do a lot of traveling....Many Options on the Big Horn are standard for the Landmark

The list could go on and on:D
PK