Wiring diagram

Forrest Fetherolf

I did a search unsuccessfully to find online diagrams for the 2009 3055RL. Where might they be found?

Patrick,

Unfortunately, you will not find a wiring diagram. Heartland's policy is not to provide wiring diagram information to consumers. I have complained about this for almost 3 years now to no avail.

Forrest

patrick1945

wiring diagram

What reason do they use for not providing it? My friend tonight was looking at the diagram for his particular Winnebago-complete with part #'s.

PacMan4x4

I suppose it makes too much sense to give customers the info so they can fix wiring probs or do their own troubleshooting :rolleyes:

sasha_j

It seems to me that almost half the owner questions here are in regards to the stereo and AV hookups, so having even the simplest of schematics would be nice.

But I am told those would give away too much in the way of trade secrets to the competition. Believe it or not.

Reading some of the posts here also makes me think that no 2 units are wired alike.

patrick1945

It is hard for me to believe that there is anything top-secret in a wiring diagram of a RV. It is not like Heartland, Forest River or whoever would have any trouble looking at a competitors product.

It is more likely that the MFG. doesn't want to be pinned down a certain scheme. I spend 30+ years dealing with the manufactured housing industry and this seems more likely.

BUT STILL Heartland personnel must read every post here so I would think that they would answer "why no wiring diagrams" for real rather than have this banter. Nice product, good dealer network and a good business model-what do they have to loose except more customer good will?

davebennington

In the past a wiring diagram was supplied with the coach, we have a "classic Landmark" and a diagram was with all of the printed matter when we picked it up. Why they do not supply one now is strange however I can understand with all of the different models being produced I would contact Jim and see if he can help you with this quest.

Dave

Forrest Fetherolf

Here is a quote from Heartland 5/28/08 when I asked the wiring diagram question:

tcbrady quote...............
Manufactures don't typically supply this information as it not that detailed, think of it as not getting the same information from a home builder.
Is there something specifically we can help with? Other forum members might be able to help with any type of questions you have about the wiring/plumbing.
Let us know...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........not detailed???????????????

Forrest

Sharon

I tried to answer your question last night as to why Heartland won't give out a wiring. Apparently my thoughts don't matter. I still think that they won't because it was done with so little thought to anyone that had to live in it. I won't say anymore. If anyone wants to know they can ask me. Sharon Hoganson

patrick1945

OOPs

I tried to answer your question last night as to why Heartland won't give out a wiring. Apparently my thoughts don't matter. I still think that they won't because it was done with so little thought to anyone that had to live in it. I won't say anymore. If anyone wants to know they can ask me. Sharon Hoganson

Sorry if I offended. I would not have posted the question if I weren't interested in all opinions. I actually did not see your post and would be happy to see it now.

So please post it again.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist

I have to ask ya...where did ya post this missive at?

Cause it ain't in this thread.

If you want people to respect you around here, you can't go flying off the handle. It won't work and it don't get you any more respect.

And, here, respect is the name of the game. No respect equals no response.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I was wondering the same thing. But then, is there a moderator on this forum that pulls posts that they don't want to see or consider inflammatory? I've run into that on a sponsored forum, where the sponsor will delete posts that "violate" their rules (like recommending tool vendors that don't advertise in their magazine).

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I was wondering the same thing. But then, is there a moderator on this forum that pulls posts that they don't want to see or consider inflammatory? I've run into that on a sponsored forum, where the sponsor will delete posts that "violate" their rules (like recommending tool vendors that don't advertise in their magazine).

Depends on who's doing the pulling. If Beletti gives you the axe, he also gives you an email. Some of the other moderators may not be as fastidious about it.

jimtoo

For your information.

I will not remove any post without giving you a reason by email or PM. I do not think any of the other moderators will either.

I will move a thread or post to the where I think it should be, but an automatic redirect will be activated in its place. That way if you go back to the same place you posted it, it will automatically send you to the post in its new location.

Jim M
Mod

Also, I cannot find any place that Sharon posted any reply to this thread.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
For your information.

I will not remove any post without giving you a reason by email or PM. I do not think any of the other moderators will either.

I will move a thread or post to the where I think it should be, but an automatic redirect will be activated in its place. That way if you go back to the same place you posted it, it will automatically send you to the post in its new location.

Jim M
Mod

Fair enough!

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
For your information.

I tried to answer your question last night as to why Heartland won't give out a wiring. If anyone wants to know they can ask me. Sharon Hoganson

I actually did not see your post and would be happy to see it now.

Perhaps she means this one? If so, I'd say she was a little unhappy about the wiring. There were zero responses to her 4 day old post.

Maybe the moderator ghods could merge it into this one?

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
For your information.

Jim M
Mod

I'm glad you clarified that, Jim.