Landmark Oakmont Electrical and A/V Feedback/Ideas

Sharon

We have been in our Landmark Oakhurt for four months now. The primary reason, I would guess, from my experience, living with it, is that the wiring is poorly thought out. There should be plug-ins where there are none throughout the whole unit. We have to use extention cords a lot. The TV system was poorly done and there is surround sound in the living room that is really too small for it. There are no speakers for the stereo or TV in the kitchen. If I want to listen to a cd I have to have the volume high enough to hear when I am working in the kitchen, but then it is too loud for anyone to sit in the living room. The cd player can only play one cd at a time and the radio is so loud, it has to be turned off to talk to anyone if they are in the living room too. The vacuum cleaner apparatus under the steps was crushed into the step so that it didn't work and we had to pay for a repairman to fix it. I could tell you more but this is just about wiring. Certainly not the quality control that we have seen and experienced in other trailers. Sharon Hoganson