General RV

Rmcgrath53

Just got back from General RV for some last minute warranty item. This last one was the switch for the electric back landing pads would not work. Come to find out the switch is vulnerable to getting wet and corroded. They put a new switch in, and shrink wraped it. Hope it works. I have had my unit in there at least 8 or 9 times since I bought it. They are located in wixom Mi. They have just ben very good at servicing my unit.
Also while there the salesman said they sold 200 units at the Rock Show place, RV show. It is interesting to hear the news,gloom and doom, then look at the resurants packed,no lines for soup.just lines to buy.It only seems bad if you are the one that lost your job.
Ron

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Just got back from General RV for some last minute warranty item. This last one was the switch for the electric back landing pads would not work. Come to find out the switch is vulnerable to getting wet and corroded. They put a new switch in, and shrink wraped it. Hope it works. I have had my unit in there at least 8 or 9 times since I bought it. They are located in wixom Mi. They have just ben very good at servicing my unit.
Also while there the salesman said they sold 200 units at the Rock Show place, RV show. It is interesting to hear the news,gloom and doom, then look at the resurants packed,no lines for soup.just lines to buy.It only seems bad if you are the one that lost your job.
Ron

Makes ya wonder...how much of the lack of sales at other dealerships is their marked reluctance to do warranty work and just how muchof it is the economy? The dealers seem to have forgotten that, while you may buy a rig there, that return customers are earned and not a god-given right of purchase. You can buy the rig at one place...and go somewhere else for he umpteen gazillion bucks people spend on upgrades.