Need some help

B. Lee

Firecapt422
It appears that my local Heartland dealer is on their way out. Ray's RV located West Sacramento, CA. I stopped by and the parts department and shop are closed for the next 30 days. Also there is a Large for sale sign near the entrance. If I need parts or someone to provide service to the RV where can I go? Can I order parts directly from Heartland? What about other componets like Lippert that Hearland uses?

Thanks, Butch Lee
Vacaville, CA

PUG

Pug
Call Heartland and tell them the situation. They can authorize about any reputable dealer to do warranty work for you. They did for me on a jack motor replacement. Yes you can order parts through Heartland or they might have you contact one of their component manufacturers to supply the part. I had a dog go through a garage window and they had me contact the window manufacturer for the screen.

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Butch,
Contact Heartland and Lippert directly. Their phone numbers are listed on the forum, just do a search.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Butch. might not be a huge help, but the Dan Gamel in Anderson is a HL dealer. About 2 hours from Sac.
We preferred Ray's and chose to drive south. I'm sorry to hear about their problems as they treated us very well.

flamingknitter

Heartland recommended Affordable RV in Newcastle when Dan Gamel left me high and dry. 530-889-8174. No complaints so far.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Go to the heartland web site, you can do a search for dealers near you with your zip code. You should also have a list of phone numbers to contact the major suppliers to heartland if you need parts. Most of the other rv dealers in your area sell the same brand of parts also.