SOLD - 1/2 amp fused. On/Off switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill148

I made one of these for my own and a couple friends fifth wheels (2009 Heartland Big Country 3250TS) and decided to see if someone else may want to try these out. 1/2 amp fused. On/Off switch. 25.6 cfm fan. .083 amps. Extra fuse, mounting screws and Velcro (in case you don't want to drill holes) for attachment are included. I only made 4 extra but would make a few more if people want them. This is just a hobby.
Fully automatic - turns itself on at 110 degrees and off when temperature drops to 90 degrees. It can be installed on the floor of the refrigerator condensor compartment or at the top of the fridge rear compartment (by turning fan over on mount). Increases refrigerator cooling efficiency on hot days. Runs very quiet. 11" long x 4 inches wide x 3.5 inches high. Hoping to get aroung $30 obo for them and I think shipping would be around $8. Any interest shoot me an email at mickey200@msn.com. Pictures here.
http://community.webshots.com/album/562863511MCTSVc?vhost=community

Last edited:

bill148

Fan

Thank you! It is very quiet. You can't hear it run if your looking at it. When I test them the only way I know they are running is by the fan turning. It is just a two wire hookup. Red to positive and black to ground. On the back of my refrigerator (big country) in the compartment it has a terminal strip that actually says 12 volt. Very easy. I will keep replacement parts on hand so if anything ever goes wrong I will ship to you a replacement part for cost. I will also guarantee them for a year. Any more questions feel free to email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.