SOLD - Tires and wheels off of a 2007 Sundance

Status
Not open for further replies.

fndrbndr

Tires and wheels off of a 2007 Sundance. Might have 2000 miles on them including transport from mfg to dealer. Make an offer. Located in NE GA

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hi Stevie Wonder , We also changed our sundance 3300sk from 15"wheels to 16"wheels this is the number to General RV in Mich 734-284-5500 and ask for Scott, explain that you are looking for 16" wheels he will give you the number of the distrubutor of where to get 16" wheels for sundance. Good luck TRAVELER07 {Rick]

StevieWonder

If you don't go to Big Bend National Park, you're missing one of the most underated parks in the country. HOT as **** in the summer, but awesome in the fall and spring.

StevieWonder

I've gotta go look at mine again. I could have sworn it was a 5-bolt pattern, not a 7-bolt but maybe I've just forgotten. We're getting ready for a week long trip to Arkansas and I'd like to get this done before we leave.

Also getting a rear hitch added so I can hook up a platform and put my generator on there. The plan is to be able to boondock if needed, but the main goal is to be able to fire it up and drive down the road with the air conditioning running for a couple of hours before we set up so it won't be so hot in the coach.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hi Stevie, on our 3300sk sundance we had 15" 6 lug bolt pattern. and used the same bolt pattern in 16" wheels and tires, also we installed a generator and bike rack to the back of our Sundance.I bought a gear deck 17 lid and cover for our generator, it's , plastic;Look under Sundance forum, owners mods for a photo of what it looks like TRAVELER07 {Rick}

Status
Not open for further replies.