SOLD - 2007 BigHorn model 3400RL and the tow vehicle is a 2002 Ford F-350

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsnider

BS & Ruth Ann
We bought a house and now we need to sell our BigHorn and tow vehicle. Any help from the forum will be appreciated.

I am offering the whole package which includes all the goodies that I have added to the 5th wheel like the 32" flat screen TV, air bed, power monitoring system, central vac, ceiling exhaust fans, electric fireplace, backup camera, new good tires and what I have learned about being a full timer (GREAT if this is your first RV).

The 5th wheel trailer is a 2007 BigHorn model 3400RL and the tow vehicle is a 2002 Ford F-350 with the big 7.3L diesel engine. The truck VIN number is 1FTWX32F72EC07550. I was told by a Ford dealer that this engine is the best that Ford ever made.

I purchased the trailer new and the truck used about a year and a half ago. We have traveled from San Antonio, Texas to California a couple of times and camped mostly around the Los Angeles area out of concern for my aging mother and my sister, who has since passed away.

:DI have put a bunch of pictures up on my website at bobsmart.com - take a look and send me an email.

jpmorgan37

Bob

I'm sorry to see you selling your Bighorn and TV, but I understand how things change in our lives. I have enjoyed our communication and hope that you will continue to visit us here on the forum. You have provided a lot of valuable insight to many of us.

Good luck,

John

bsnider

BS & Ruth Ann
Well I sold the BigHorn to some nice folks in Cordell OK. They own a business building fancy truck beds and related stuff. Hopefully, I can get them on this forum soon. Now I still have the truck available.

Status
Not open for further replies.