Ya, ever wound up with left-over Popeyes? Well, sometimes even here...

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Well, I made my weekly run thru the drive through at Popeye's N'Orleans Fried Chicken, and after I devoured the legs and the wings...ya ever wondered what to do with the left over breasts?

Well, Lemme tell ya what to do with it, Sparky!

Remove the while meat from the bones. Yep, the skin too. Remember Chicken Fat Rulez!

Chop it up into fork sized pieces. Got that done, Ducky?

Now, chop up one onion, one jalapeno, couple of tablespoons of chopped garlic. What ya worried about? The garlic will take care of the chicken fat...and besides, you REALLY did want to sleep alone, anyway.

Throw in the remains of any dirty rice, red beans and rice, chopped up cold cajun fries..just about anything but the leftover mashed potatoes. Stir those into the mixture too. Your mileage may vary on this..depends on your definition of "the rest"...can't thrown in a left over when there's no over left.

Take one rather large can of Bushes Baked Beans, you choice of flavor, or a large can of regular pork and beans. Add Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce to taste.

Mix the whole shooting match up and dump it in a covered casserole. Add about 1/2 cup of water.

Cover and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. You might want to bake it a little longer...and the last 10 minutes or so with the cover off...if the casserole is going to be too soft.

Feeds one Super-Gimp and two 80 lb pitbulls...or 3 or 4 of you regular size d00ds.

Any leftover biscuits only add to the mystique.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I can't save the biscuits from popeyes

I get the ones at Hardey's MUCH MUCH better...I use the ones from Popeyes for the container of their gravy that I buy for the morning after...

OR

Hockey Pucks should they remain in open air for 1 minute 15 seconds.

Or, dog buscuits should they be out 2 minutes 32 seconds

Or, rocks for skipping across the pond.

Or small clay pigeons for Tuesday morning traps.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I thought the Geneva Convention specifically prohibited feeding beans and BBQ sauce to dogs. They must make you park waayyyy back in the camp, with the waste retention pond as a buffer between you and the other campers.:(:mad:

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I thought the Geneva Convention specifically prohibited feeding beans and BBQ sauce to dogs. They must make you park waayyyy back in the camp, with the waste retention pond as a buffer between you and the other campers.:(:mad:

Well., they did put me in the back...but, being under government edict to produce this stuff, they don't mess with me much.

Just look for the 500 pound'ers marked with the yellow ring, biohazard marking...and the word pitbullfart Mark 7. I'm behind that bunker.

SLJKansas

SLJKansas
Or you could whip up a couple of eggs and make an omlet. I make trash can omlets, what ever leftovers are in the refer be for they have to go to the trash can. Chili, spaghetti sauce, taco fixin's, all real goood.