Sundance 2900 MK

salmon919

We are picking up our new Sundance 2900mk from our dealer this Saturday:) . I have a check list that was listed in this forum but wanted some feed back from other Sundance 2900MK owners of things we should look for Good or Bad. Our dealer wanted it for 3 days to go through it and make sure everything was working ok before we arrived. This is our 2nd 5vr but our 1st heartland product. Thanks

philjs

salmon919 said:
We are picking up our new Sundance 2900mk from our dealer this Saturday:) . I have a check list that was listed in this forum but wanted some feed back from other Sundance 2900MK owners of things we should look for Good or Bad. Our dealer wanted it for 3 days to go through it and make sure everything was working ok before we arrived. This is our 2nd 5vr but our 1st heartland product. Thanks

Hi there!

We picked up our 2900MK on 03/28. The dealer was pretty good with their walk through but there were a couple of last minute items (right rear running light wasn't working, basement storage doors weren't fastening properly). One point to make sure of is to get them to label the switches above the entry closet (ours weren't labeled and I've spent 2 days trying to figure everything out -- the Sundance is too new to have its own owners manual yet so specifics aren't covered very well).

On the whole, however, we're quite pleased with our new Sundance. After reading some of the tow issues on this board I was worried about the haul home (about 75 miles) but it ended up being a non-issue. Wife says "I done my homework" and that's all there was to that!

Glad to know we're not the only Sundancers on this board!

jbeletti

Salmon919 and philjs,

Just wanted to let you know that yesterday, I completely fleshed out the Sundance sub-forums. Feel free to be one of the first owners to start off the discussions.

And a big welcome to you both!

Jim

philjs

Jim Beletti said:
Just wanted to let you know that yesterday, I completely fleshed out the Sundance sub-forums. Feel free to be one of the first owners to start off the discussions. And a big welcome to you both! Jim
I saw that, and was pleasantly surprised, this morning, Jim. Thanks for that, for this board (I was REAL happy to find an owner's group), and for the welcome, too!

I suspect that as more Sundancers join it will get quite a bit of use...

Last edited: