Directv remote code for Jensen TV

2010augusta

Does anyone know the code to get a directv remote to work with the Jensen TV in the bedroom. I have tried the only code my receiver has for the Jensen, but it did not work. Any help?

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Here are the codes that are in my book. 10761,10050,10815,10817,11299,11933. I hope that one of them is correct for you. If not call Direct and they can walk you through a way to scan for one.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Guys, save yourself the time and trouble..spend $79 and sleep well at night.

51DGYVDFE1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Ya can't go wrong...and you stand around a 50-50 chance of any remote working with what you have when it comes to finding one that has the tv, the receiver, dvd, etc combo..working with all buttons. Most of the time you may be able to power stuff on/off...but, changing channels or the sound won't work.

No matter what combo I had...getting one remote to handle all devices was practically nil.

Til this one came along...lemme tell you ducky this one will work with just bout anything...one trip and I have the Olevia TV, the Samsung dvd player, the samsung radio and all it's parts working flawlessly.

It recharges on it's own stand...and the charge last for days & days.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I went on the Directv website and found universal codes for the name brand stuff. I had replaced the TV in the BC with a 27" Insignia (Best Buy brand by unknown manufacturer) which didn't have any codes on the satellite setup page for that unit. The website did and bingo, I now work my TV, DVD player and satellite from one remote.