New members

rednkathy

Hi, we are new members to the Heartland family.
We bought a 3670RL Big Horn this past September and have been spending the winter in Mission TX.

We will be spending the summer in Harrison Michigan.

We would like to hear from other Heartland owners and are interested in forums and meeting new people.

Red and Kathy:)

rckc228

Welcome allot of friendly and helpful people on this forum. Again welcome to the Heartland family.

2010augusta

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place for lots of information. Hope you enjoy the 3670RL same as our Augusta, I think it is great because I do a lot of cooking and use all of the kitchen.

cjbearden

Visitor
Welcome Red and Kathy,

Enjoy the forum and your travels. Try to make the International Rally in Goshen, IN.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Red & Kathy, Welcome to the Heartland Forum & Family. Lin & I were just down there last week for a luncheon in McAllen. Were you there? If you are interested in meeting other members and depending on when you are starting to head North, you could attend the Owners area rally in Houston the first weekend of April. It's at Rayford Crossing RV Resort in Spring, TX. The National Owners Rally is in Goshen this year which is pretty close to Michigan, A great time is guaranteed at that one too. More info on rallys is on this forum under "Rallies" Go figure!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Howdy and welcome!

I'm relatively new here myself. We bought our 3670RL in October and have yet to use it. It's waiting for us at the dealership. I just got the TV for it the beginning of this month. Come May, we'll be pulling it up to Indian River to a seasonal site for the summer and commuting back and forth to it for extended stays.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hello rednkathy My name is Richard(TRAVELER07) and I am the Mich chapter Heartland owners wagonmaster I would like to invite you to the 2009 Heartland Mich chapter rally at Lakeshore C.G in St Ignace Mich Aug 27-30-2009,ph for reservations is 906-643-9522.Please email or PM me if you make reservations. Hope to see you there TRAVELER07

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I was able to meet Dick (Red) & Kathy today at the Mission West RV in Mission Tx and we had a nice conversation. They were going to a pot luck at the resort. I tried to sneak in but DW called and I had to go home to eat dinner. Oh well maybe next time. I think they said they made Jim's Luncheon...

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to a great forum group. We are pretty new to the forum group as well but have pick up some great ideas for the camper as well as maintenance/care info. We have a Big Country 3250 which is our second Heartland in 2 years. If you are ever in the Great Smokey Mountains area, give us a holler.

Tom of Ypsi

Hi Red & Kathy,

Glad to see you made it to the forum. You will get a lot of usefull info here. Try to get to the Spring, Tx rally April 3-5 then the big rally in Goshen in June. Take care of that arm and probably see Monday for burgers.

arcweldr76

Welcome to the forum. This is really a great place hear of ideas and recieve help, if needed from alot of good folks. Good Luck on your travels.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Hey there Red and Kathy, we're right down the road from you in Donna. Sorry we missed meeting you at the Heartland luncheon last week.

I would love to have you come to the April rally in Houston with us. We have had lots of fun at our previous rallies, and if possible, hope you can make it to the National rally in Goshen in June.

You'll find this site to be a great source of information with some great people in you Heartland family.