Grand Canyon Pictures

fdmckee

Do you happen to know when the Heartland site will post interior pictures of the Landmark Grand Canyon. Very anxious to see exactly what it looks like. Thank you!!None

rckc228

They are still working on the Landmark 2010 Brochure. I have been waiting also. Jim Beletti will post it when it is completed. It will have all the new updates included.

jbeletti

I will be at the plant Mon-Wed. If the unit is still there, and if it is in it's final state, I should be able to take and share images. Last I knew, the unit 1, the prototype was going through some changes.

Jim

fdmckee

Thank you Rick & Kathy and Jim for your quick reply!! I'm sure we're all getting overly excited. :)
Have a great day!!

rckc228

Yes we are. Is this your first Heartland Trailer. We had a Bighorn and loved it. The landmark is basically the same floor plan as our Bighorn.

fdmckee

Yes. We have an Everest now and looked at the Big Horn and really liked it until we saw the Landmark. Have been looking at the Landmark's for almost a year now and have decided that before we retire and travel full-time, we would like to get a Landmark. Just haven't quite decided on a floorplan yet. It was between the Augusta and the Pinehurst until I saw the floorplan of the Grand Canyon and now we're back to square one!! :confused:

rckc228

Yes. We have an Everest now and looked at the Big Horn and really liked it until we saw the Landmark. Have been looking at the Landmark's for almost a year now and have decided that before we retire and travel full-time, we would like to get a Landmark. Just haven't quite decided on a floorplan yet. It was between the Augusta and the Pinehurst until I saw the floorplan of the Grand Canyon and now we're back to square one!! :confused:
Landmark has allot of great floor plans . Very solid trailer you will not find any other trailer with as much to offer in their price range.