New Grandbaby!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Off camping topic - but need to brag a little. Debra and I are the proud grandparents of a new grandson! Jeffrey Conner Funderburg was born Friday night at 7:30ish at Fairfax Innova Hospital. A tricky C-section with some complications (knotted umbilical) , but all appears well now. He was one month early, but weighs in at 5lb, 15ozs, so the docs are happy - and so are we!:):)

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Renee and I would like to say congratulations on the new GRANDbaby!We have not experienced that joy yet.But hopefully soon. Glad that all are doing well.

jbeletti

Congrats Gus and Debra!

No grandkids for us yet, although we're certainly old enough :)

Sticking with the fur kids for now but we've got 7 children between us so when they non-fur grandkids come, there could be a flurry.

Jim

rjr6150

Congratulations on the new grandson our first arrived last April 6 weeks early. I know your joy and wanting to spoil the little guy:)

bill40

CONGRATS DEB & GUS,
We sure enjoy ours know you will too. Just whish ours would have come along when we were in our fifty's. There tough on a old man. Live it up Bill

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Congratulations! We are awaiting the arrival of our second grandchild, sometime in October. At least this time they planned it out so it won't interfere with camping season too much. ;):D

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations. We have been praying for awhile for grandkids but our 2 boys and their wives have been off enjoying their lives doing other things (like boating, hiking, atving, rock crawling, etc) - so we have gotten a 2 lb toy poodle instead. Guess we are now a true member of the camper's old fart club.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Congrats on the Grandchild. They get big early. Linda and I have 9, I think that we bred some rabbits. They keep showing up. Our oldest is 17. They are a special breed and can get away with much more than your own children.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congrats! Post some pictures!

Pics coming soon I hope. Baby is in the NICU for a couple of days. Needs to eat a little better before they'll let him out. My son took some pictures at delivery, but I don't have access to those yet. He's our 4th grandchild, but first for our youngest son.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Congratulations Gus and Debra. Glad to hear all are doing well. Fairfax is a great hospital (our daughter-in-law is an operating room nurse there) and they will take excellent care of your grandson in NICU. We just received our first grand-daughter last month, this after 4 grandsons. Life is great!!
Just a month more until our rally, can't wait!

jgoddardg

Mountaineer congrats from WV, too. They are such a joy. We have 5 between 4 and 9 and they can keep you laughing. Just had the 4 year old fall asleep on my lap watching an old, old version of Zorro - this is fun!! See you in April.