Dealer Question

chazworth

I am considering the purchase of a Heartland 5'ver. I have researched Heartland's products, and it seems that they have a quality reputation. I am located in the Augusta, Ga. area with no local dealers. The three closest dealers are:
Sonny's Camp and Travel in Duncan, SC
RV World of Georgia in Buford, GA
Campers Inn in Byron, GA
I would appreciate input pro or con on each of these dealers, as all are over 2hrs. drive from me.I am considering two models: Sundance 3300RC and Sundance XLT 287RL.

B

bwwalczak

We have some new dealers in Georgia, however you are right in the middle between Atlanta, Columbia, and Greenville.

Feel free to contact me for more info:
bryanw@heartlandrvs.com

rick7t7

Chazworth, we're in Griffin,Ga, about 3 south of ATL and found the trip to Knoxville,Tn. to RVs for Less to be very worth the trip. Butch and Karen are absolutely the very best to deal with. After the purchase, they even let us stay on their lot for as long as we wanted to check out the Bighorn we ordered. The stand behind their product and are always willing to help. Butch will also give you towing lessons if you've never hauled a 5th wheel. Plus visiting their dealership gave us another chance to travel through the Smokies. http://www.rvsforless.net/