What is Eagle Ridge?

B

bwwalczak

Many folks have been calling, inquiring about the newest Heartland brand, Eagle Ridge. So far this year, Eagle Ridge has been showing wonderfully at shows across North America.

Eagle Ridge is new for the 2010 model year, 2009 selling season, and is designed to fit a wide ranging customer's demand. Eagle Ridge is designed for the knowledgeable customer who has "champagne taste, but prefers the beer budget".

In response to several forces (like the ecomony) outside of our control this year, customers are asking for more coach, for less money. This is where Eagle Ridge comes in.

First, we offer a totally new interior (ALL CHERRY), no other product on the market in this price range offers this feature. You have to get to the luxury product lines to offer this great look.

Second, we offer larger, more popular layouts. With layouts from 29' all the way up to quad slides similar to our best selling Bighorns, we have something for everyone. Every model is what we call full profile height at a mid profile price!

Third, (but not finally) we offer an amazing price. Other manufacturer's popular options are all included as standard features in Eagle Ridge products.

Please check out our brochure and feature book here on this forum.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

You are going to soar with your new Eagle Ridge,

B

bwwalczak

Great question, a question we asked through the Eagle Ridge design process. There are many differences, here are a few main:

First, Eagle Ridge does not offer the drop frame you will find on Big Country, Bighorn, and Landmarks. We still have enormous storage, just not as low.

Second, Eagle Ridge uses upgraded countertops, but they are not the solid surface you will find on Big Country, Bighorn, and Landmark.

Third, many of the interior features are simplified. We don't have all the super elaborate moldings, huge facias, and so on.

The biggest difference is the price. Eagle Ridge suggested retail price is AT LEAST $10k less than Bighorn. Customers are saying this year they want more coach, bigger size, for less money.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments. I hope this helped.

bryanw@heartlandrvs.com

tcbrady

Good question. We are updating our website as we speak so you will see Eagle Ridge info soon. Both products are exceptional values - Eagle Ridge hits a lower price point than the Bighorn. Bighorn has the following standard features not available on Eagle Ridge:

Rear Cap
Solid Surface Counter tops
100% real hard wood cabinet stiles
Laminated Floor
Laminated Roof
Drop Frame Chassis (Eagle Ridge still has outstanding storage)

Lastly, many of the interior features are simplified. Eagle Ridge doesn't have all the super elaborate moldings, huge facias, and so on.

Please reference the 2010 literature the Bryan Walczak posted that gives you all the specs of the Eagle Ridge. More info to follow on our website shortly.

jbeletti

Is there a brochure we can see/download anywhere yet? I don't see one. I'm very curious to see this.

Hi itsbeertime,

Love the username :)

Yes, see the Eagle Ridge Prospective Owners sub-forum for MSRP, Literature and 24 Reasons. Here's a link.

Jim