Chesapeake RV Solutions

itsbeertime

Anyone have experience with these folks? Don't see much mention when searching online. They seem like nice folks up front. Wondering if anyone has dealt with them.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I haven't worked with them directly, but some members of the Virginia Heartland Owners Club have dealt with them and I've heard good reports about them. Maybe they'll jump in here soon. If you get a Heartland product from them, contact me about joining the Virginia Owners Club.

Gus

sjperry

We bought our North Trail from them in November 2008.
We were very happy with the sales and service of our new trailer from Chesapeake RV. They were very helpful and great to work with. We would definitely recommend them to others!:)

lrmike

We've had nothing but great service from the RV Solutions, both sales and service. I highly recommend them.
Don't forget, there may still be time to join us (with or without your new RV) at Misty Mountain! I can't remember the deadline, but I know Gus does :)

Sam Marcum

North Trails Owner
Chesapeake RV Solutions.....we bought a 2009 North Trails from them

Great Folks......bent on giving real service.....owner is retired NAVY......
It is a real pleasure dealing with them and they do what they say they will..........they are about 8 miles from the North Carolina border. My Tom Tom takes us the shortest way and from Fredericksburg it is about 2.5 Hours to their place. Not a huge dealership but they have a nice variety and all models are posted on their website.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We purchased our Sundance 2900MK from Chesapeake RV Solutions this past September. We got a very good price, and all of the items I added to the "deal" were honored. Tim and Laura are good people and a pleasure to work with. I have not had the coach back for any service yet, but have a few minor warranty issues so far that I will have them correct before my first year is up. We also received a free night camping at Virginia Beach for our shake-down after we picked up the coach last September. We visited quite a few dealers when we were shopping, and also met other dealers at RV shows. Chesapeake RV stood above all of them.
Hope this helps with your decision. Good luck.

Jimmyt5

If you look at there web sight you will see some coments from me about what a great dealer they are............

I bought there first Heartland and have not been unhappy about that............

itsbeertime

Thanks for all the great comments. I really appreciate it. Too bad you don't hear so much good about most dealers. Going there Saturday to look again.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Yes I have. In fact, I am waiting for my new Heartland to arrive, having just purchase it from Chesapeake RV Solutions. Tim and all were extremely helpful, answered most of my questions, put up with a lot of hem-hawing from me and finally worked what I think is a pretty good deal on a new Landmark Pinehurst.

My current 5er had a gooseneck adapter on it. I really didn't like the way it pulled. Tim got me a B&W Companion hitch for my turn-over ball and I couldn't be happier. Every thing he told me about the difference from the gooseneck to the 5th wheel hook-up proved to be right on.

His openess and willing to work with me is what sold me on buying from him verses one of those "discount" dealers. Funny thing is, I got a better price from Tim and Chesapeake RV Solutions than I would have gotten from the "discount king."