Just purchased a new 3055

patrick1945

Despite a few small items (so far) we really like the 3055 RL.

1. Both sinks required some hand tightening to stop leaks.
2. We had the dealer cut down the bed frame top and then replaced the king sized bed with a queen. The base/particle board top is about 4" too wide so I will have to do something about the rough surface when I get home.
3. The screen door is a bit disagreeable so I am working on "tweaking" it without braking it.
4. The counter top extention requires MAJOR HORSEPOWER to collapse it but I am up to the task.
5. I need to find a way to hold the "port/left" side basement door open without scarring the door with the latch on propane enclosure.

We purchased the trailer 1400 miles from home but we do not use the trailer in New England for the period of 4/15-12/15. Dane of Tropical RV Sales did a good job with us.

Thats about it EXCEPT Coley Brady returned my e-mail inquiry and that is a plus.

It is looking good.

rjr6150

Congratulations and welcome to the family. You may want to also check out the owners club great group of people here.

wyleyrabbit

I am not sure what you mean about the counter top extension requiring "major horsepower" to put down. Our 9 year old son put it up and easily put it down as well. Perhaps yours needs some tweaking by the dealer?

Chris

patrick1945

I am not sure what you mean about the counter top extension requiring "major horsepower" to put down. Our 9 year old son put it up and easily put it down as well. Perhaps yours needs some tweaking by the dealer?

Chris

The mechanism is very stiff and the missus cannot collapse the table.

wyleyrabbit

You are, of course, pulling up on the rods right at the joint? If it's that stiff, you should get your dealer to adjust it.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new trailer, you'll love it! We just traded our '07 3055RL in on an '09 3370RL.