BH oval light lens

rwj

In the past someone had posted that the light was made by bargman, on my 3370RL the light is a Gustafson I also needed only a clear lens but had to buy part # AM4032 oval porch light with switch, amber and clear lens, I replaced the missing clear lens then saved the light and amber lens for future use.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
OK, smarty pant's. I took the coach to have the recall performed on the fridge. I know the lens was there when I arrived at shop. Was not there when I go it home. So now you all know what happened. You cannot get an amber or clear lens anywhere except from HL. The lamp is $5.00 plus $12.00 shipping:eek:. Took 4 days to get here. Happy now Ken? All my dirty laundry is out there now. Razor Soup ( inside joke) Bobo:D:D:D:D:D:D

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
OK, smarty pant's. I took the coach to have the recall performed on the fridge. I know the lens was there when I arrived at shop. Was not there when I go it home. So now you all know what happened. You cannot get an amber or clear lens anywhere except from HL. The lamp is $5.00 plus $12.00 shipping:eek:. Took 4 days to get here. Happy now Ken? All my dirty laundry is out there now. Razor Soup ( inside joke) Bobo:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am truly glad you cleared that little tidbit up for all us folks. It was rumored you had got lost on a back road , ran over a cow and its horn tore it off flopping around underneath.:) I had Razor Soup already , will e-mail you a bowl.:DKenny