Which hitch would you get?

tbrookens

If you had a choice between the Reese Signature Series 18K with Power Puck, or the B&W Companion 18K with Turnover Ball, for nearly the same price, which would you go with. Or...would you just live with the rails mounted in the bed and not spend the extra money on either system?

Thanks for any inputs.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Then Signature Series of course, thats what I have.:D It looks more cool too. Really they are both excellent hitches , have been well pleased with mine would buy again....Kenny

Delaine and Lindy

I would with the B&W turnover ball with the Companion 5th wheel hitch. With the B&W system you actually have two hitches in one. And you want have to keep up with the 4 pucks and want have 4 holes in the Truck bed. Plus the B&W is easy to remove and can be put in another Truck. And if you handy with tools you can install the B&W yourself. We have owned 5 hitches in all to include the Trailer Saver air ride hitch which I think is the best Hitch you can buy. But for the static none air ride hitch the B&W is the best hitch for the price on the market today. Most will say the hitch they have is the best. I can only say this my experience. Good Luck with your choice. GBY....

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
C. - Live with the rails in the bed.

Signature is too pricey, B&W takes up too much bed space when using the 5th wheel making it impossible to install both my 91 gallon aux tank AND full size front tool chest at the same time.

Me, when I buy a truck, I get one with a factory plastic bedliner. I take out the bedliner and install my hitches, aux tank and tool boxes. When I trade, I yank out all my stuff and toss the bedliner back in to hide the holes from the appraiser at the stealership who's gonna **** me on my trade anyways.None

Last edited by a moderator: