2010 sundance

rayh

We are looking to make a purchase this year on one of your sundance models looking at 3000 RK. When will they be out
and what dealer in Washington State would have these on order
or any 2010 models. Thanks Ray:)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Rayh, try this link to locate a dealer in your area or as close as possible. Then contact a dealer and he may be able to give you some answers. Welcome to the Heartland Forum and good luck with your search. You might also check the website for the new Eagle Ridge.

rayh

Eagle Ridge

Rayh, try this link to locate a dealer in your area or as close as possible. Then contact a dealer and he may be able to give you some answers. Welcome to the Heartland Forum and good luck with your search. You might also check the website for the new Eagle Ridge.

Eagle ridge we have not heard of this model????? How long have you owned your Big Horn thats what we would like.... But a little heavy we
are going from tent camping to a 5th wheel.... Thanks for the reply.....

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Eagle ridge we have not heard of this model????? How long have you owned your Big Horn thats what we would like.... But a little heavy we
are going from tent camping to a 5th wheel.... Thanks for the reply.....
We picked up our Bighorn in July of 2006. Right before Heartland made some really cool improvements and added a dropped frame to replace the straight frame. It's the story of my life. Seems like every time we buy something, shortly thereafter, they come out with the new and improved version. :rolleyes: We still love it though and have had very little go wrong. We would buy another in a heartbeat but this one's paid for:D.

ludwigdavid

David & Diana
2010 Sundance

last Oct we ordered a 2009 Sundance and low and behold when it came in it was a 2010 with quite a few upgrades we were very surprised and have been looking forward to our first trip.
Goodluck

grizzlygiant

Ray--You asked about finding a good dealer. Let me offer my unqualified recommendation of FREEDOM RV in Liberty Lake, WA (near Spokane and Coeur d'Alene). I purchased a Sundance from them after searching the country for the best deal. They beat everything out there by a significant amount and they delivered a coach which the shop people had serviced to the n'th degree. In addition to the remarkable good service on my purchase, they also took my 3400 Bighorn in on consignment and promptly sold it and returned over $1000 more than I expected. Very professional outfit. www.freedomrvusa.com
(509) 921-9977 Bill or Mike.

B

bwwalczak

Eagle Ridge is Heartland's latest 5th wheel model.

ER features all cherry interiors, and it is a true FULL PROFILE coach at a mid profile price!!! Most layouts feature the side aisle baths.

Also, Eagle Ridge has more standard features than any other vehicle on the market. Aluminum wheels - STD, 32" LCD HDTV - STD, free standing dinette with 4 chairs - STD, I could go on and on.

Feel free to contact me if you would like more info, Eagle Ridge is not on our wesite yet, but we have all marketing material completed.

Thanks - bryanw@heartlandrvs.com