Hampton Roads Virginia RV Show

itsbeertime

Anyone from here going next weekend? I'm close to making up my mind and I'll be there probably Saturday all day for one last looksy to make sure I haven't lost my mind yet.;)

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Hampton RV Show

Not sure which day I'll be there but I am certainly going. Saturday if it's raining and Sunday if it's not. Got an "outdoor" activity for Saturday if the weather cooperates so it may be Sunday.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hey Beertime. When you get that new trailer, be sure to join our Virginia Owners Chapter. It's free and we're going to try to have more get togethers this year. Got our first one coming up in April.

I wanted to come down for the show, but we've been to 2 already this year (Dulles and Richmond) and DW wasn't too keen on going to a third, so we'll try to get our first camping trip in next weekend.

Gus

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I went last year and was not impressed. There really weren't that many dealers there...and there were no accessories or anything like that there.

There also were no Heartland products on display.

boatto5er

I went last year and was not impressed. There really weren't that many dealers there...and there were no accessories or anything like that there.

That's a Bummer. Maybe RV Solutions will bring a few over this year.

lrmike

I thought this was the show we were at last year and saw the Heartland products up close for the first time? :confused: We do go to several shows, so maybe my memory is a bit sketchy. I do know RV Solutions was at the one we went to because that's how we first found them! :D

It's very possible we will be going, but still up in the air right now. As usual I probably won't know until practically the day of if we are going!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We saw the Sundance 2900MK at the Hampton show last year that was being shown by Chesapeake RV Solutions. By September, we had worked out our financial details, and the deal from RV Solutions was so sweet, we canceled our planned trip to the Hershey show for the purpose of finding a Sundance and purchased from RV Solutions.
Absolutely no regrets!!
I don't think we will make the Hampton show this year, but hope to see you all at Mystic Mountains.

klindgren

Hey Gus, I was at the Richmond RV Show. Why didn't you say Hi? :) In fact I came back from Richmond and ordered my Landmark from RV Solutions that week.

itsbeertime

Hmm, I missed the Hampton show last year. I forget what happened. But it's too close to pass up for me, even if it is a small show. I was at the Richmond show a few weeks ago and that's where I saw the Heartland stuff. Unfortunately the dealer who had it there...nevermind, I won't go there on this forum. Well, I'll be there if anyone wants to say hey. We're going to RV Solutions tomorrow (75 and sunny!!!:)) to look. I'll let you all know when I make up my mind what I'm goin gto go with.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I thought this was the show we were at last year and saw the Heartland products up close for the first time? :confused: We do go to several shows, so maybe my memory is a bit sketchy. I do know RV Solutions was at the one we went to because that's how we first found them! :D

It's very possible we will be going, but still up in the air right now. As usual I probably won't know until practically the day of if we are going!

Mike,

My clock has been known to slip a little too...and it could be me that is incorrect. And, probably am.

klindgren

Hmm, I missed the Hampton show last year. I forget what happened. But it's too close to pass up for me, even if it is a small show. I was at the Richmond show a few weeks ago and that's where I saw the Heartland stuff. Unfortunately the dealer who had it there...nevermind, I won't go there on this forum. Well, I'll be there if anyone wants to say hey. We're going to RV Solutions tomorrow (75 and sunny!!!:)) to look. I'll let you all know when I make up my mind what I'm goin gto go with.

See, there's another one who was at Richmond and didn't say Hi to me. You and Gus. :) I was the one drooling all over the Heartlands. We must have sat in the BH 3670 for 30 minutes. Up until then "She Who Must Be Listened To and Obeyed" was sold on the Augusta model. When we left that building she had come over from the dark side to my way of thinking and we ordered the Pinehurst. When you go to RV Solutions tomorrow "beertime" ask Tim and Ben where the heck my Pinehurst is. I know they told me the end of March, but I don't want to wait that long!!:)

boatto5er

See, there's another one who was at Richmond and didn't say Hi to me. You and Gus. :) I was the one drooling all over the Heartlands. We must have sat in the BH 3670 for 30 minutes. Up until then "She Who Must Be Listened To and Obeyed" was sold on the Augusta model. When we left that building she had come over from the dark side to my way of thinking and we ordered the Pinehurst. When you go to RV Solutions tomorrow "beertime" ask Tim and Ben where the heck my Pinehurst is. I know they told me the end of March, but I don't want to wait that long!!:)

Remember the song "Anticipation" by either Carly Simon or Carol King - can't remember which one for sure.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Anticipation

Here you go ,we can all sing together.

Carly Simon - Anticipation Lyrics

We can never know about the days to come
But we think about them anyway
And I wonder if I'm really with you now
Or just chasing after some finer day.

Anticipation, Anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting

And I tell you how easy it is to be with you
And how right your arms feel around me.
Bit I rehearsed those words just late last night
When I was thinking about how right tonight might be.

Anticipation, Anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting

And tomorrow we might not be together
I'm no prophet, I don't know natures way
So I'll try to see into your eyes right now
And stay right here, 'cause these are the good old days.

happycampernc

hey boat to 5er what virginia oweners chapter that is free? We live in ne nc. bought our north trail from rv solutions last june.

boatto5er

hey boat to 5er what virginia oweners chapter that is free? We live in ne nc. bought our north trail from rv solutions last june.

Hi Happycamper. I've tried to send you a couple of emails about the chapter. I'll PM you in a little while with more information. Thanks for contacting me.

Gus

olnavy

Hi all I will be at the show on Sat. Hope to see some Heartland stuff. Would love to get a 5er right off the bat but will most likely get a North Trail TT to start off with. Then move up when the full retirement get here. My partner and I hope to full time it then.
Alan Jordan Gates NC.

klindgren

OlNavy

Chesapeake RV Solutions is going to be at the show so I'm sure there will be a couple of Heartland units there to look at. I'm probably not going to make it until Sunday, but "you never know."

currituck0209

I know Heartland RVs are going to be at the Virginia Beach Convention Center on the 22-24 Jan. Tim (RV SOLUTIONS) told me he was going to be at that one. Not sure about the Hampton one.

PSF513

Hampton Roads RV Show

Deb & I will be there on Saturday morning.

KEITH: I truly understand why people would pass by and not even say hi. You have such a "nasty" demeanor. Comes from years of sliding down chimneys and spreading reindeer droppings.