Maximum Water Pressure

Clint

Would anyone know what would the maximum or allowable incoming water PSI for RV's in general or for the 3055RL in particular might be ?

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I am using a Watts regulator and have it adjusted to 50psi.
As said above I believe the system is suppose to handle 60psi..
If you do not have a regulator. Get one. The inline ones you get at Wal-Mart only has a thru put of about 2gpm. The one that would do better is the Watts Adjustable 263A Regulator, 2" diameter 0-160 gauge, 4-4.5 gpm @ http://www.rvwaterfilterstore.com/PressureRegulators.htm
or the regulator at Camping World @ http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/adjustable-water-regulator/36032

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hey TxBobcat, you said your regulator goes to 4.5 gpm, then why do they put a 5.2 gpm water pump on our Landmark. Just curious....

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hey TxBobcat, you said your regulator goes to 4.5 gpm, then why do they put a 5.2 gpm water pump on our Landmark. Just curious....

Doh Noh.. They may want you to empty the freshwater tank faster..
Have no idea how many gpm my pump puts out.. but it works good.:D.. Gets rid of baby ruth's fast..:eek:..

If you wish we can change yours out to a 2gpm so you will feel right at home... Hee Hee...

Bye

jmgratz

Maybe it is just that Landmark that has that GPM pump. I don't know what size the pump is on BH, BC, SD or others. I know that 5.2 works great. I also noticed the new models do not have a 110 gal freshwater tank like our classics do.

jbeletti

Typical Current production Landmarks:
• 104 Gallon Dual Tank Fresh Water System
• 90 Gal. Grey Water Tank
• 45 Gal. Black Water Tank
• Dual (2) 40# LP Bottles w/Auto Changeover

Typical Current Production Bighorns:
Fresh Water: 75 gal.
Grey Water: 90 gal.
Black Water: 45 gal.
LP: Two (2) 30# tanks

jmgratz

Typical Current production Landmarks:
• 104 Gallon Dual Tank Fresh Water System
• 90 Gal. Grey Water Tank
• 45 Gal. Black Water Tank
• Dual (2) 40# LP Bottles w/Auto Changeover

Typical Current Production Bighorns:
Fresh Water: 75 gal.
Grey Water: 90 gal.
Black Water: 45 gal.
LP: Two (2) 30# tanks

Jim, why did the brochure "30 reasons why Landmark is the best value for your investment" say the Landmark fresh water tank is 75 gallons? :confused:

jbeletti

Sounds like they created the BH book first, then the Landmark book and failed to change the capacities. Thanks for finding this error Jim. I will turn it in to Marketing asap.

Jim

jmgratz

Ok, I thought maybe they were downsizing the fresh water tank. Glad they didn't. I like that big tank.