2010 Landmark Grand Canyon - it's baaaack!

jbeletti

I know many of you have been waiting for this. We are pleased to announce the re-introduction of the Landmark Grand Canyon - our 5th "current production" Landmark floorplan.

Here are some highlights of what makes the Grand Canyon different:

• Huge desk area – the largest we’ve ever offered
  • L-shaped island kitchen with sink in the island
  • Full-wall bedroom slide! We’ve added a bank of cabinets and a dresser in the bed slide, giving you more storage space without sacrificing floor space
  • All-In-One Bathroom with entrance off aisle and private entrance from bedroom
Attached are images I took of the prototype on March 3rd. This unit has the optional full-body paint. Bear in mind that since this is a prototype, there will be slight changes to the unit when full-production begins on it.

Jim

Attachments

• DSC_0069.JPG
    DSC_0069.JPG
    450.3 KB · Views: 268
  • DSC_0072.JPG
    DSC_0072.JPG
    470.6 KB · Views: 267
  • DSC_0081.JPG
    DSC_0081.JPG
    378.8 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC_0093.JPG
    DSC_0093.JPG
    419.7 KB · Views: 246
  • DSC_0094.JPG
    DSC_0094.JPG
    404.1 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC_0046.JPG
    DSC_0046.JPG
    491.6 KB · Views: 289
  • DSC_0049.JPG
    DSC_0049.JPG
    447.7 KB · Views: 292
  • DSC_0050.JPG
    DSC_0050.JPG
    472.7 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC_0051.JPG
    DSC_0051.JPG
    437.5 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC_0052.JPG
    DSC_0052.JPG
    442.6 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC_0053.JPG
    DSC_0053.JPG
    592.3 KB · Views: 253
  • DSC_0054.JPG
    DSC_0054.JPG
    430.8 KB · Views: 246
  • DSC_0055.JPG
    DSC_0055.JPG
    390.9 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC_0057.JPG
    DSC_0057.JPG
    426.2 KB · Views: 266
  • DSC_0058.jpg
    DSC_0058.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 259
  • DSC_0060.jpg
    DSC_0060.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 243
  • DSC_0061.JPG
    DSC_0061.JPG
    406.7 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC_0062.JPG
    DSC_0062.JPG
    419 KB · Views: 241
  • DSC_0063.jpg
    DSC_0063.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC_0067.JPG
    DSC_0067.JPG
    369.7 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC_0068.jpg
    DSC_0068.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

rckc228

JIM:
Great job on the pictures. Looks like the Grand Canyon is going to be a big seller.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Boy, I love that leather sofa to match the chairs. Sure wish that had been available when I ordered my Pinehurst. Love the full body paint job but I just couldn't spring the extra $ for it when the "standard" looks nice. Not as nice as the full body, mind you, but nice just the same.

nhunter

Wow is that thing sweet. great floor plan and finishing. Curious about the fridge though. Friend had one in a SOB and said it would stay cold enough.

scott b

Jim , is there any way of incorporating a fireplace in this floor plan.? Are there any changes in the decor choices for the 2010 . Thanks

jbeletti

Jim , is there any way of incorporating a fireplace in this floor plan.? Are there any changes in the decor choices for the 2010 . Thanks

Hi Scott,

Please download and review the 2010 LM Literature from this forum.

Yes - fireplace is an option. It would replace the cabinet storage to the left of the desk area.

Yes - there are 4 decor options. Please take a look at them in the lit.

Jim

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Well...I really like the desk area, and the bedroom seems like it won't be too small, even with the all-in-one bathroom.

However, I notice the kitchen is almost devoid of overhead cabinet space, and there is no pantry. I'd imagine that with the standard refrigerator you'd have a small pantry...but the kitchen seems rather lacking to me. Guess I've already got the perfect floor plan...at least for us!:D

Now, if they could give me the downstairs in the Grand Canyon, and the upstairs in my 3600, there'd be room for a pantry in the kitchen...and just maybe I'd be ready to move up...LOL!!

Trailer Trash

Jim,
What happens to the prototype models after you have had them awile ?

Art and Teresa, Central Valley Calif. Chapter Leaders

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Jim,
What happens to the prototype models after you have had them awile ?

Art and Teresa, Central Valley Calif. Chapter Leaders

From what I understand they go to a dealer and get sold as like any other unit. Not sure that there would be any discounts for being a "prototype" as such.

Mark

jbeletti

Teresa,

Mark has it right. Dealers love to be the first one with a new floor plan. So they all get sold.

That said, my demo coach (2009 Landmark Pinehurst) will be for sale at the end of this season. I'll be putting a flyer together on it this summer and posting it. :D

Jim

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I bet the new one is a Grand Canyon , with built in Margarita maker.:D....Kenny

jbeletti

I bet the new one is a Grand Canyon , with built in Margarita maker.:D....Kenny

Built-in Margarita Maker on a slide out tray in it's own outdoor accessible compartment with built-in outside ice maker. Now you're working with me Kenny ;)

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Built-in Margarita Maker on a slide out tray in it's own outdoor accessible compartment with built-in outside ice maker. Now you're working with me Kenny ;)

Just trying to make your new rig more compatible. I think maybe some neon lights on the storage doors ,would brighten things up.....Kenny

Stella

Rally Survivor
Love it

As an original Grand Canyon owner I love the floor plan but always hated the split bathroom. I am also tired of always being wrinkled give me a stacking combo anytime! I still think they need a window by the stove. I think I could survive with the big fridge w/ice maker and "maybe" give up the free standing icemaker. I love the full body paint, but then again I'm the one who waxes the camper and white gets old. And of course a Sleep number bed is most important.