Stereo turns on at random

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
I've had my Sundance just 3 weeks and have only found one problem. The Stereo turns on at random without touching it. It won't turn off by itself though. :confused: I seems to come back on between 4-16 hours after pushing the off knob.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I've had my Sundance just 3 weeks and have only found one problem. The Stereo turns on at random without touching it. It won't turn off by itself though. :confused: I seems to come back on between 4-16 hours after pushing the off knob.

Unplug the stereo. If it still comes on, leave the trailer immediately.

Contact TAPS.:eek:

Is the remote for that thing RF or IR? You neighbors may be playing games.

red4re

Mine was doing that too. I would come home from work everyday and the radio was on. I'd turn it off and the next day - same thing.

Turns out - I had hit the alarm button on the stereo. It would go off at 9am while I was at work.

I have the Jenson stereo.

red

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Mine was doing that too. I would come home from work everyday and the radio was on. I'd turn it off and the next day - same thing.

Turns out - I had hit the alarm button on the stereo. It would go off at 9am while I was at work.

I have the Jenson stereo.

red

I also have the Jenson and the exact same thing was happening. I had somehow turned the alarm on.

No remote with the Sundance, Lefty:(.

buckeyebob

ghost radio

welllll!it turns out i am not crazy.well at least about that on again off again radio.we would go away and then when we came back the radio was playin away!!when it gets nicer i will check the controls on radio .