Slide question

Papaw

Papaw--------(Jack)
Was wondering if you can choose any one slide to move, or are they sequential. It seemed I saw a post somewhere that said there was a way to do this by changing a valve setting at the pump in the basement.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Pawpaw,

The Hearland sales rep. at the Greensboro, NC show indicated that through a series of valves, located in the forward storage area under the bedroom you could change valve settings to only open specific sides. Of course he could demo it at the show but it makes sense.
Phil

J

Jeff

Slides!

Hi Jack:

The slides can be individually selected in the basement, next to the pump. You can isolate any one of the 3 and open them separately. There is a switch in the basement as well, so you don't have to run back inside the trailer.

Works great if you have to work on something vs. Sliding all 3 out at once.

Take care.

Jeff

davebennington

We were at the Raleigh show and found out that if the motor on the pump were to ever fail you could operate it with a drill through the back of the motor. Pretty neat huh!!

Dave

davebennington

As far as I know it applies to all heartlan models and I base this on the fact that they all use the same system, having said that we were in the landmark when the discussion was going on..

Dave