Took the Oxygenics Plunge

Peteandsharon

OK guys, I took the plunge tonight on the Oxygenics shower head. I've been debating for awhile and finally got serious. As I recall, one issue was that it does not have an inline shutoff valve on it which is pretty much mandatory as far as I'm concerned. I also seem to recall that some of you found one that worked with this setup. Can anyone refresh my memory as to where I can get an inline shut off valve that works with Oxygenics? Thanks.

Pete

jbeletti

Pete,

Here's what I bought when I bought the shower head:
ShowerShutOff.jpg

It was $5. I bought both from the Coil'nWrap rep. I think she buys the valve from Rick at the RV Water Filter Store. You can likely find these at the building center stores too.

Jim

Turning/twisting it at the base all but turns off the flow but leaves a trickle so that you don't get the hot or cold blast

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
I bought mine from Coil n Wrap and it included this valve. Forrest and I installed the whole setup in my shower in 10 minutes. You have a choice of chrome or brushed nickel for 5 bucks more which I gladly paid. JimBo accidentally had an endorsement on their web page, which sold me as he is the Director of Owner's Interests.

Peteandsharon

Thanks guys. I just ordered the valve from the RV Water Filter Store. It might have been that I would have been happy enough with the amount of shutoff provided by the shower head itself. However it's cheap enough that I figured I'd better buy it so that I don't wish I had later on. Thanks again.

Pete