New Member- New Owners

Razorback

:)Hi everyone,
We've been looking at the Sundance models for several months now and finally made a offer on a 2010 Sundance 3300 FB. And lo and behold the dealer took our offer. Wow. So we pick up our new unit Monday. Just joined this forum and we are proud to be here.

jimtoo

Hi Razorback,

Welcome to the Heartland Forum and also to the Heartland Family.
Think about joining the Heartland Owners Club and also attending the Heartland Owners National Rally.

You will find lots of information for just about any thing you need here on the forum.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Razorbak, welcome to the Heartland family & Forum. Congrats on your new purchase. Is it warm enough to giver a shakedown cruise up there in AR? Travel Safe!

jbeletti

:)Hi everyone,
We've been looking at the Sundance models for several months now and finally made a offer on a 2010 Sundance 3300 FB. And lo and behold the dealer took our offer. Wow. So we pick up our new unit Monday. Just joined this forum and we are proud to be here.

Woohoo! Cool beans. Welcome to the forum and welcome to the Heartland family.

Now, choose your first rally :)

Jim

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Congratulations and welcome. Hopefully we will see you in Goshen at the national rally. Don't forget to join the owners club.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation on your Sundance. We also had a Sundance and loved it before moving up to a Big Country. Welcome to the forum and hope you will get as much info and food for thought as we have. Really helps to learn from others. Happy Camping.

rjr6150

Along with all the others welcome to the HL family a great group of individuals and extremely knowledgeable None

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Welcome Razorback and congratulations. We have a Sundance and absolutely love - a great value for the money. I assume you are either from Arkansas or a big U of A fan. I grew up in Arkansas and still visit my folks there at least once a year.

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family, Razorback. Now you need to contact Mike and Betty Tovar and join the Arkansas chapter. We will be having a Spring/Summer Rally sometime before too long. It don't cost anything to join the chaper. You can PM me and I will give you contact info for Mike and Betty.

Bill

Razorback

Well picked it up this evening. Plan on joining Owners club soon and maybe attend a rally as well. Would post a picture if I knew how. Thanks for all the warm welcomes from everyone, thats why rv ing is the best!