Tell me about your 28 BHS.

W

winbadgers

What do you like about it? What don't you like about it?

Please also note any problems you have had.

Thanks people.

techman

We bought ours June 2008. We had a smaller TT and have never bought a new one. We liked the openness of it; lots of storage, light weight for towing, layout, fit and finish, extra room for guests, lots of counter space. My wife didn't want carpeting or the necessity to make up and tear down the beds everyday.

Things that are not good are the small layout of the bathroom but it is bigger than our old TT. I wish it were shorter to tow. Our old one was 22' and this one is 31'. I guess there were other things I didn't like when we bought it but I have either found fixes and modifications.

The problems we had the dealer fix were pretty minor: Bad outside cable connection; loose rosette trim; bad antenna mount; table mounting brackets not level. There were a few more items that were pretty minor as well. Most things I could have fixed but since it was new I wanted the dealer to handle things.

There have been some things I have seen reported including air under the linoleum and buckling of the wood on the front. There will always be problems because of how these are built but I think for the money they can't be beat. We love ours.

Mike