HGTV-RV2009 touts Landmark Oakmont

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Mark, we just watched the show. I fell out of my chair. A Heartland product on TV. WOW!! We are coming up in the world. Bob:D

jbeletti

Where was that show filmed? Didnt look like Pomona,Calif. Bob:D

Bob,

It was filmed in Hershey at the show there in September 2008. It was a rainy day! The spent over an hour in the Oakmont! I am about to watch if from DVR now.

I let HL know the air dates so hope someone at the factory taped it.

Thought I started a thread on the forum about this to let everyone know. Maybe I just thought of doing it and forgot :eek: If I find that thread, I will combine this one with it.

Jim

jimtoo

You did tell us about it Jim,, and I even marked it on calendar... but did not look at it.. It will be replayed at 11pm CDT on HGTV ... at least on Directv..
Jim M

jbeletti

You did tell us about it Jim,, and I even marked it on calendar... but did not look at it.. It will be replayed at 11pm CDT on HGTV ... at least on Directv..
Jim M

Must have mentioned it in the Chat Room as I could not find another thread on it. Watching it now - just saw the Renegade Super Class C - cool!

Waiting for the Oakmont!

Jim

jbeletti

Yep - looks like an hour of taping edits down to 1 minute. But it was nice to be left in!

That Sean Michael and his wife that was in the coach with the host has a full-timers blog with a lot of video blog entries. It's over on RV.net. I was not aware they were looking to move up. Guess I need to catch up on their blog to see if they moved up to a 5er from their Airstream.

Jim

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Yep - looks like an hour of taping edits down to 1 minute. But it was nice to be left in!

That Sean Michael and his wife that was in the coach with the host has a full-timers blog with a lot of video blog entries. It's over on RV.net. I was not aware they were looking to move up. Guess I need to catch up on their blog to see if they moved up to a 5er from their Airstream.

Jim

Jim...ahem...moving from an Airstream to a 5ver is not necessarily a "step-up"

jbeletti

Jim...ahem...moving from an Airstream to a 5ver is not necessarily a "step-up"

Opinions, opinions. How does that saying go? They're like, ...um... :eek:, yeah, everyone has one :D

Seriously, I meant TT to 5er. They really are taller (step upNone).

Jim

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
NOW, NOW boys, lets keep it clean. Having watched the show. It was kinda sad that some of the coaches they showed are no longer made. Bob:(

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I never defame SOBs. To each his own :)

The Airstream is not an SOB...it's a TOB.

THE ONLY BRAND.

Not to be obtuse...show me a 35+ year old fiver still on the road. I just wish my 3055RL would hold up like the old AS's did. Something about aircraft aluminium, and copper piping that does it for me. That and having one completely buffed out..like towing a mirror down the road. And, being able to do it with a 1/2T PU...

AS did make a fiver for a while...and I've even seen three Cab-over-Campers from them too. Now, getting the camper....THAT would be a coup! But, getting it right...that could be a real job.

Last edited: